Saturday, December 29, 2012

Comment on Hidden in Plain View


Thank you for your book, "Hidden in Plain View" (Unlocking the Mystery of Tongues) in pointing out the value of the power of the Holy Spirit expressing Himself through the gift of tongues and how practicing speaking in tongues releases the power of the Holy Spirit in the earth.
Your book both taught me new things and confirmed that which I already knew. I know that it will help me articulate to those who do not believe in the moving of the Holy Spirit through gifts, the sense and value of "earnestly desiring" those gifts.
I especially enjoyed the linking of the Old Testament prophetic truth with the New Testament. Great Read! I would enthusiastically recommend the book to new believers, as well as, old believers like me. I pray that it would receive widespread distribution and the acclaim that it deserves. -Larry, New York

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read many books over my life thus far and very few of those books, when finished, left me with a nagging in the pit of my stomach to do what the book recommends. After reading "Hidden in Plain View" I MUST spend more time praying in tongues - to read of the infectious excitement of Pastor Bob Engelhardt that pours from the pages I have no other choice than to spend more time in prayer.