Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Latest Books

I am in the middle of revising and editing a bookfor the series Pure Gold Classics (PGC), publishedby Bridge-Logos publishers. The book by Arthur W. Pink is titled The Sovereignty of God and was originally written in 1918. This is the second book in the PGC series I have had the privilege to work on, the first being Power, Passion and Prayer by 19th century revivalist Charles Finney, which I wrote in 2004.

You can purchase a copy of Power Passion and Prayer from our church office or from Amazon.com.


I also recently compiled and self-published a small book called 'African Impressions' containing photos and comments from my trip to Africa in March 2007.


The book is free to download on a pdf file from the homepage of our church web site: http://www.cmcconline.org/

No comments: